Non-therapeutic relaxing massage.
People that fall into the below categories should consult a doctor before using one of our products:
– persons undergoing medical treatment or with physical difficulties;
– persons with bone structure anomalies or deformities
– persons with internal and/or external infections;
– allergy sufferers;
– persons with osteoporosis or specific bone weaknesses;
– pregnant or menstruating women
– persons that require total rest;
– persons with heart problems or with pacemakers fitted;
– persons suffering from fever.
People with mental and/or physical disabilities must always be accompanied and supervised when using relax, massage and lift and rise armchairs.
In the event the user feels unwell or suffers pain when using the chair, immediately switch off the device and interrupt the session.